Call for Speakers
PR News’ Google for Communicators Conference
February 11, 2015 in San Francisco
PR News is accepting speaker proposals for its Google for Communicators Conference, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco on February 11, 2015.
PR News’ conferences are the leading live events for the sharing of best practices and successful communications strategies for PR practitioners.
We are seeking digital PR and social media communications experts with solid experience using various Google tools from consumer and b2b brands, small and midsize businesses, nonprofit organizations and PR agencies. They must have a track record in successful live presentations. Topics to be covered at the 2015 PR News Google for Communicators Conference will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing content that will raise search rankings on Google
- Understanding Google’s latest SEO ranking factors
- Creating quality video for YouTube than enhances your brand
- Using Google Trends and Databoard to create quality searches and reports
- Creating opportunities to reach new audiences with Google Helpouts
- Engaging audiences through Google+ and Hangouts
- Using Google Analytics to shape your communications strategy
- Creating a Google AdWords campaign that is right for your brand
Speaker proposals will be accepted through 5 p.m. ET, Monday, December 1, 2014.
Please complete all of the following (fields with stars must be completed).
Speaker being proposed for PR News’ Google for Communicators Conference: