Winner: BBDO, Universal McCann, Ketchum, Widmeyer, Huge and Cohn & Wolfe on behalf of ExxonMobil — ExxonMobil Inspires the Next Generation to "Be An Engineer"
ExxonMobil launched "Be An Engineer" in the fall of 2014 to help kids better understand the engineering field and the opportunities it offers. The program, which includes a broad range of original and shared content, highlights the meaningful contributions engineers make in the world. The campaign sought to generate action by driving at least 1.4 million page views to the new Be An Engineer website.
In addition to traditional advertising, the Be An Engineer campaign focused on generating a series of integrated, original digital content across a broad range of social channels. ExxonMobil saw over one million engagements on Twitter, over 70,000 on LinkedIn and a BuzzFeed quiz saw almost 200,000 views.
- Alpha Omega-Henry Schein Cares - Holocaust Survivors Oral Health Program
- Amway Corporation - Nutrilite Power of 5 Campaign
- Huru International
- Metro - Preserving and Sustaining Local Food Production
- Nerium International - Individually Taking Responsibility, Collectively Changing the World
- TTNET - Engelsiz Tivibu (Accessible Tivibu)