Winner: Neustar — My Digital Life
Neustar was founded in 1996 with a unique public service mission: to act as a trusted, neutral intermediary allowing consumers to switch telephone companies easily. All of the services the company provides today, from marketing to security, are still based on being a trusted, neutral provider to customers and consumers. This attitude carries beyond clients, as Neustar has also become a trusted member of the communities where they live and work.
One of the company’s main CSR focus areas was getting students interested in STEM education. Neustar launched My Digital Life; a digital literacy program geared toward 6th through 9th grade students to educate them on the risks and rewards of technology. Neustar teamed up with EverFi, to create a STEM learning program that tackles tough issues like cyber-bullying, privacy and responsible social networking to help combat this knowledge gap head-on. Over 100,000 students from more than 900 schools nationwide have participated in My Digital Life since the program’s inception in 2011.
- CLEARLINK - Bringing SEO to Non-Profits
- The Conroy Martinez Group - Miami Seaquarium Flipper's 50th/Flip it Forward
- Covance Inc. - Covance-CARE Nepal Saving Mothers and Infants Lives (SMILE) in Nepal
- Discovery Education - Belk Service Learning Challenge
- Kenneth Cole - Look Good, For Good
- MUFG Union Bank, N.A. - Union Bank and LAUSD Collaborate to Enhance Financial Education
- Nexus Treatment - Nexus Bridging Program
- Siemens, The Entertainment Industry Foundation’s Stand Up To - Linking hope to need: The Baton Pass connects the hope for cancer survivorship with the need for research dollars