Winner: USANA Health Sciences - True Health Assessment
A main objective of USANA Health Sciences’ True Health Assessment app is to assess a person’s current lifestyle and offer suggestions to help them improve their overall health, based off of their responses.
USANA’s strategy included building awareness of the app through traditional communications to USANA-affiliates, such as e-mails, videos and blogs, to educate them with the best ways of using the program within their business; and to expand their reach among non-USANA-affiliates on international scale and introduce them to USANA’s products.
Since it was launched in November 2012, more than 55,328 unique visitors have used the app, and since the app was translated in February 2013, there have been more than 2,080 direct enrollments and 6,897 influenced enrollments.
During the four-week promotion USANA saw multiple and significant spikes in its total sales with direct enrollments increasing 42 percent, retention increasing from 30.7 percent to 77.4 percent and new spending habits increasing 9.6 percent. Overall, the promotion reported more than an 80 percent ROI.
- APCO Worldwide - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's Vaccine Education Center Mobile Application - Vaccines on the Go: What You Should Know
- H&R Block and Expion - H&R Block Empowers 100,000 Employees in Social with its Social Publisher App powered by Expion
- NetApp Legal Department - Lawyers Get Techie - Who Knew?
- Proof Integrated Communications - AIG’s CyberEdge Application
- San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino
- Time Out America
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Operation Predator Smartphone App