Winner: U.S. Postal Service - Postal Facts 2014
Postal Facts is a free, annual publication created primarily for the media and Postal Service stakeholders, but it is also provided to Members of Congress, business customers and foreign posts. Available both in hard copy and online at usps.com/postalfacts, Postal Facts keeps the media and the mailing industry current on the size and scope of the U.S. Postal Service, key products and services, interesting statistics, new program initiatives, technology advances and fun facts about the organization.
The primary strategy behind creating Postal Facts every year is to provide pertinent information on a wide variety of subjects in a creative manner; for this reason, Postal Facts has become more than a publication; it’s become an annual reference source. The corporate communications team at Postal Service Headquarters solicits information from all Postal Service business units in order to update information and add new content on an annual basis. The publication is posted online at usps.com/postalfacts and the physical edition is used by the public relations team in all press kits, by government relations for members of Congress and by sales, marketing and consumer affairs representatives to share with new and existing customers and mailers.
- Accenture - Outlook
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Pull It Together: The Art of the Actionable Career Plan
- Christiana Care Health System - 2013 Year in Review
- The Coca-Cola Company - Coca-Cola Journey
- Consumer Electronics Association – It is Innovation
- Davies Public Affairs – Dominion: Exporting Clean Energy, Importing Future Prosperity
- Racepoint Global - Going Greener: Thermo Fisher Scientific's Energy Efficient Laboratory Products
- Stein IAS - Fastest path from click to sale