Winner: Booz Allen Hamilton - Guard Your Health
The objective of the Guard Your Health campaign is to provide the information, tools, and resources Army National Guard soldiers and families need to be healthy and medically ready. To accomplish this goal, Booz Allen Hamilton developed the Personal Stories program to educate, inspire, and activate Army National Guard soldiers and families to achieve and maintain holistic healthy behaviors to improve their lifestyle, well-being, and medical readiness by providing success stories from real soldiers.
The "Staying Fit, Staying Ready" video profile is Guard Your Health's most popular Personal Stories video. It features the Army National Guard soldiers who pulled civilians to safety after the Boston Marathon bombings. The soldiers had just hiked the 26.2 mile marathon course with 45-pound packs on their backs to honor their fallen comrades, yet were able to launch into action the moment the bombs exploded - they credit this in large part to their National Guard training.
The objective of the video was to encourage Army National Guard Soldiers to invest in their fitness training and maintain a good state of readiness so that they can be prepared for any situation that might arise. The tactic used to accomplish this was to showcase a nationally-recognized, real-life incident where Army National Guard soldiers, despite having just finished a grueling 26-mile marathon wearing 45-pound packs, were able to immediately respond and help people in need because they were well-trained and well-prepared. These heroic efforts served as inspiration for other Army National Guard soldiers.
The "Staying Fit, Staying Ready" video has received 462 page views, 217 video views, and four industry awards (including a Bronze Telly Award, Omnia Intermedia Silver Award, Hermes Creative Gold Award, and Communicator Silver Award) since publication in February 2014.
· Critical Mass and Current - The power of nature in every bottle
· Current Lifestyle Marketing - Glad Black Bag Trash Crashers
· Kaiser Permanente - Every Body Walk!
· Porter Novelli - American College of Rheumatology Simple Tasks Campaign
· PRISM Marketing/ MSLGROUP on behalf of P&G - Mother's Day Video
· Toyota and Discovery Education - Toyota Teen Driver Video Challenge
· Weber Shandwick on behalf of MilkPEP - Chocolate Milk: From the Grid Iron to IRONMAN
· Weber Shandwick and Ocean Spray - Jimmy Fallon #saucesingles