Winner: Booz Allen Hamilton - Guard Your Health
Booz Allen Hamilton was challenged with developing a communications program that would provide the needed tools, information, and resources Army National Guard citizen-soldiers and their families need to stay healthy, as well as educate, inspire, and activate soldiers to participate in healthy behaviors outside of drill weekend.
In June 2013, Booz Allen developed and launched the Guard Your Health website (guardyourhealth.com), which offers a central online location for Army National Guard (ARNG) soldiers and families to access ARNG-specific resources and provides interactive health tools to inspire behavior change. The website includes health-related articles on topics relevant to soldiers and their families, such as alcohol and drug misuse, behavioral health and stress, diseases and conditions, fitness and exercise, food and nutrition, sexual health, suicide prevention, and women’s health.
Through the website, soldiers have the opportunity to ask general health questions to a panel of health and wellness subject matter experts and participate in health-focused discussions with fellow ARNG soldiers and family members. The website also shares real ARNG soldier and family member stories to inspire the ARNG community to achieve and maintain healthy lifestyles and mission readiness.
Since guardyourhealth.com launched, the website has received nearly 60,000 total visits and 120,000 page views from over 45,000 unique visitors. The average visit length is 2 minutes and 32 seconds.
· Anadolu Group - Intergrated Approach Beyond Strategy
· Jefferson National - The Online RIA and Fee-Based Advisor Experience
· Ricoh Americas Corporation & Weber Shandwick - WorkIntelligent.ly
· SPN Communications - One Country, One Team: Komanda.RF E-Magazine
· TopFire Media - Betsy's Bricks Website Design
· Wells Fargo & Company - Wells Fargo Stories: An online journal of working together