Award Winners Compendium, Vol. 1
In the Awards Compendium, Volume 1, you'll find the top innovators, leaders, teams, campaigns and companies in the communications field. Included are all 2013 winners in all of PR News' awards categories—over 300 winners in all—with a brief synopsis of the campaign or initiative and why they were selected as a winner. With this book, you'll be better positioned to win more awards!
- The Agency Elite Awards, which showcase the top PR Agencies and their practices.
- The CSR Awards, recognizing outstanding corporate social responsibility communications initiatives.
- The Digital PR Awards, which shine a spotlight on innovative digital campaigns and the teams behind them.
- The Nonprofit PR Awards, highlighting the extraordinary work in that sector.
- The People to Watch—our rising PR stars 30 and under.
- The Platinum PR Awards, which recognize our industry’s best campaigns.
- The PR People Awards, identifying the top talent and passionate professionals who make communications matter.
- The Social Media Icon Awards, recognizing the best of the best across the most important new communications channel—social media.
- Top Places to Work in PR, which celebrate the industry’s most progressive and innovative workplaces.
- View Full T.O.C.
This PR News awards guide is a living, changing professional resource. By understanding what other people, agencies and companies did around campaigns and initiatives, we all benefit and improve our own practices.
PR News does not accept returns for any of the PR Press Guidebooks. All sales are final. If you have any questions or receive a damaged or defective book, please contact the Client Services department at 888-707-5814; email@example.com.