What Our Readers are Saying About PR News!
- "All members of our staff – from agency executive and management teams to our newest professionals – recognize PRNews as a go-to resource for comprehensive news and fresh, critical perspective on the job we do every day. PRNews is an outlet that truly “covers all the bases.” -- Janet Tyler, Co-CEO, Airfoil Public Relations
- “PR News is an invaluable asset to communications professionals because it provides in-depth information and analysis. It’s articles are commonly the center of discussion among our staff. We appreciate PR News’ wide range of coverage, attention to detail and cutting edge reporting and feel that it does a great service in improving the public relations profession." --Christine Barney, APR, CEO, RBB Public Relations
- “PR News is one of the few industry publications I consider mandatory reading because it is always full of timely, rich information and critical thinking. I appreciate that PR News contributors are usually senior leaders in the field who boil complex information down into usable “how-to’s.” I also think PR News puts on the best conferences in the industry, bar none!” - Angela Jeffrey, APR, Founder, Angela Jeffrey & Associates (MeasurementMatch.com), Member, IPR Commission on PR Measurement & Evaluation
- “PR News is filled with the most relevant public relations information available in today’s rapidly-changing news environment. Since I am on the road weekly, I bring copies of PR News with me wherever I go. The detailed stories, communication strategies, case studies and commentaries give me a competitive edge as I travel the world. I rely on PR News and so do my staff. It is an exceptional tool and resource for PR professionals.” -- Bill Mada, CEO, IW Group, Inc.
- “PR News is one of the most reliable and valuable sources of insights on current best practices in the PR profession. Whether it is summaries of current research, case studies, or interviews with practitioners sharing intelligence on what works, and doesn’t, in today’s complex communications environment, PR News consistently delivers.” -- Janice Maiman, CAE, Sr. VP, Communications & Media Channels, AICPA
- “I just renewed my subscription for PR News and received my first issue. Immediately there were two stories that jumped out as completely relevant and applicable to projects we are working on right now. The entire team benefits from the engaging and helpful content. Keep up the great work! Thanks for the link to the Subscriber Resource Center as well. I’ll be sure to save that one to favorites right away.” -- Kelly Caraher, Manager, Public Relations, CDW
- “I thoroughly enjoy reading PRNews. I save issues in a binder and refer to them occasionally. As a matter of fact, I just made a copy of the Baylor Health Care System's online newsroom story for our new webmaster. I asked him to help me create our own robust online newsroom! I've also made copies of articles for our summer interns. Keep up the great work!”-- Kim Kubiak, Senior Public Relations Coordinator, Centegra Health System
Subscribe to PR News Today!
Money Back Guarantee:
If you are ever dissatisfied with your subscription, you may cancel at any time and
receive a refund for all unmailed issues.
To order by phone or email, please contact the Client Services department at 888-707-5814; firstname.lastname@example.org.