PR News 2015 Media Planner
You are invited to partner with PR News on many of the high-caliber programs that serve the PR and marketing community. PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits offering a wide range of resources for communicators, from publications, award programs and networking events to workshops and online community opportunities.
For rate information, contact Lindsay Silverberg, Account Executive; 301-354-1716.
- Event Sponsorship
- Awards/Events/Special Issues
- Print Advertisement
- Online Advertisement
- Co-Branded Editorial Surveys
- PR Guidebooks
- PR News' Readers
Upcoming Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Media Relations Conference and PR News' Boot Camp: Google for Communicators, December 10-11, 2015; Washington, D.C.
- Emerging Communicators Workshop, January 26, 2016; New York City, NY
- Social Media Summit and Visual Storytelling Boot Camp, February 25-26, 2016; Huntington Beach, CA
- Digital PR & Marketing Conference and PR News' Workshop: Google for Communicators, June 6-8, 2016; Miami, FL
- PR Measurement Conference, August 2016; Chicago, IL
- Media Relations Conference, December 8, 2016; Washington, D.C.
Past Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Writing Workshop February 10, 2015; San Francisco, CA
- PR News'Boot Camp: Google for Communicators February 11, 2015; San Francisco, CA
- Leadership Strategies Workshop February 27, 2015; New York City, NY
- Crisis Management Workshop March 12, 2015; Washington D.C.
- PR Measurement Conference April 20, 2015; Washington D.C.
- Press Release Writing Boot Camp April 21, 2015; Washington D.C.
- Video Workshop June 1, 2015; Miami, FL
- Digital PR Conference June 1-3, 2015; Miami, FL
- PR News' Boot Camp: Google for Communicators August 5, 2015; San Francisco, CA
- Big 4 Social Media Conference August 6, 2015; San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Summit October 5, 2015; New York City, NY
- Visual Storytelling Workshop October 6, 2015; New York City, NY
- Writing Workshop October 25, 2015; New York City, NY
Below is a breakdown of PR News' live event attendees from 2014:
For a more detailed account on event sponsorships click here.
PR News receives more than 5,000 entries per year in its awards programs. Awards sponsorships include full benefits, from logo on all marketing collateral reaching more than 140,000 PR and marketing professionals, and attendee lists to unparalleled event exposure. Additionally, as a sponsor you receive a full-page, four-color ad in the Event Program Guide distributed at the event and to all PR News readers.
- Half-Page Ad: $1,995.00
- Full-Page Ad: $3,295.00
The number of sponsorships per awards program is limited. Each sponsor receives a tailored package that can include a category-specific sponsorship, podium exposure, unique distribution opportunities and more.
Below are the 2015/2016 Awards Luncheon Events where you can place an ad in or become an event sponsor:
- PR People, Rising Stars & Top Places Awards Luncheon, December 9, 2015, Washington, D.C.
- Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon, January 2016; New York City, NY
- CSR and Nonprofit PR Awards Luncheon, March 15, 2016; Washington, D.C.
- Diversity Heroes Awards Luncheon, April 21, 2016; Washington, D.C.
- Social Media Awards Luncheon, June 6, 2016; Miami, FL
- Platinum PR & Agency Elite Awards Luncheon, October 2016; New York City, NY
- Digital PR Awards Luncheon, October 2016; New York City, NY
- PR People, Rising Stars and Top Places Awards Luncheon, December 6, 2016; Washington, D.C.
Click below to view a past Awards Event Program Guide.
PR News holds 15-20 webinars per year. Attendees pay $375 per site location to attend the 90-minute virtual workshops, with an average attendance of 100 sites (350-500 attendees per webinar). Sponsorships are exclusive for each webinar, and benefits include unparalleled exposure via marketing to 140,000 communications and marketing professionals, online and print promotions, provision of attendee list, and a moderating role if desired.
February 24: How to Conquer Your Public Speaking Anxiety
March 19: Create Content and Reach new Audiences on Snapchat
April 23: Breaking Down the Silos Between PR and Marketing
May 19: Tumblr for (Fun and Creative) Brand Communications
August 18: How to Write Effective Press Releases That Reporters Will Actually Read
September 24: How to Use Instagram and Facebook for Brand Success
October 21: How to Use Snapchat to Enhance Your Brand's Messaging
November 19: Use Periscope and Meerkat to make Your Brand a Live Streaming Broadcaster
December 17: Visual Storytelling
PR News is a weekly publication read by more than 25,000 communications professionals worldwide; 55% corporate, 30% agency; 15% nonprofits/associations/other. PR News limits the number of ads per issue to a maximum of 3, so your message is uncluttered and reaches the key decision makers, who pay an annual $1,048.97 subscription fee.
Regular issue of advertising (every Monday)
- Full-page, 4-color ad
- Half-page, 4-color ad
The majority of PR News readers have a minimum of 12 years communications experience.
Sample of Organizations that Read PR News
- Director, Communications, PepsiCo
- VP, Sprint Nextel
- SVP, Corporate Communications, Twentieth Century Fox
- Director of Communications, Cracker Barrel
- Manager, PR, Disney Institute
- VP, Public Relations, The Boeing Company
- VP, Public Relations, L’Oréal
- Director, Communications, Condé Nast
- VP, Public Relations, YUM! Brands, Inc.
- VP, Public Relations, HBO Latin America
- VP, Young & Rubicam
- VP, Weber Shandwick
- MWW Group
- Partner, Bluetext
- VP, Corporate Communications, Weber Shandwick
- General Manager, Edelman
- SVP, Corporate Communications, BBDO New York
- Ketchum PR
- VP, Statlistics
- VP, Public Relations, Rhea + Kaiser
- Senior Advisor, U.S. Department of Labor
- Specialist, Public Relations, Wounded Warrior Project
- Director, Communications, Ministry of Consumer Services, Canada
- VP, Communications, American Cancer Society
- Director, Public Relations, American College of Physicians
- AVP, Marketing, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Director, Public Relations, Georgia Aquarium
- VP, Communications, National Industries for the Blind
- Director, Public Relations, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Director, Marketing, American Psychological Society
PR News’ website attracts 75,000 unique visitors per month and more than 210,000 page views. PR News e-letters are delivered to more than 140,000 PR and marketing professionals worldwide. PR News also offers sponsors the opportunity to create a poll or quiz for acquiring leads.
- Per month options or packages for rotating banner ad
- Per month options or packages for static box ad on home page
- Size: (300 x 250 pixels)
Tap into our database of more than 140,000 PR professionals who read PR News eletters.
- The Skinny from PR News (bi-weekly): text ad; premier banner ad spot; limited to one banner ad and two text advertisers per issue
- Agency/Client Insider (monthly): premier banner ad spot – one advertiser per issue
Reach 140,000 engaged communications and marketing professionals by sponsoring an email blast:
- Share your products and services, events, white papers, blog posts and more with a new audience.
- Generate leads, build website traffic and present your brand as a thought leader in the industry.
- You choose the number or recipients, email design and have the option to A/B test subject lines.
Below is a breakdown of PR News' email subscribers from 2014:
Special Advertising Section on PR News' Website:
Exclusive sponsorship of this online channel (ad at top of this page and exclusive sponsorship tag with sponsor giveaway such as white paper):
- PR Job Center
Co-branded editorial surveys with PR News are emailed to 140,000 communicators during the four-week promotion cycle and promoted on the website. Results are shared in PR News and online. This is an outstanding thought leadership and lead generation opportunity. PR News limits the number of co-branded surveys to one per month, and slots book quickly. Survey content is mutually agreed upon by the PR News editorial staff and the sponsor to ensure quality responses and follow-up coverage.
PR News is the premier publisher of how-to guidebooks through its PR Press. These guidebooks are 200+ pages filled with tactical and strategic advice on the most critical PR topics. Sponsors receive a full-color, full-page ad on one of the 3 covers of the book and a chapter in the book pre-approved by the Publisher. The following books are planned for the remainder of 2015 and 2016:
- Visual Storytelling
- Media Relations
- Digital PR & Social Media
- Salary Survey
The graph below shows other topics of interest for PR News readers:
When you advertise with PR News you are reaching decision-makers at Fortune 1000 companies, PR agencies, non-profits and industry-influencing associations. Our readers are from market sectors such as financial, healthcare, technology, government, energy, manufacturing, telecom, media, education and travel.
Partner with us today! Contact Lindsay Silverberg at email@example.com; 301-354-1716.