PR News 2015 Media Planner
You are invited to partner with PR News in 2015 on many of the high-caliber programs that serve the PR community. PR News is the most trusted brand in the industry, offering a wide range of resources for communicators, from publications to award programs to networking events to workshops to online community opportunities. PR News offers limited sponsorship opportunities online and in-person, so please reserve your space early. Consider these outstanding lead generation, branding and business building opportunities:
For rate information and to book your program, contact Diane Schwartz, senior vice president and group publisher of PR News; email@example.com; 212-621-4964.
- Event Sponsorship
- Awards/Events/Special Issues
- Print Advertisement
- Online Advertisement
- Co-branded Editorial Surveys
- PR Guidebooks
- PR News' Readers
- Leadership Strategies Workshop January 28, 2015; Grand Hyatt, NYC
- Writing Workshop February 10, 2015; Hyatt Regency, San Francisco
- Google Conference February 11, 2015; Hyatt Regency, San Francisco
- Crisis Management Workshop March 12, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
- PR Measurement Conference April 20, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
- Emerging PR Stars Boot Camp April 21, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
- Video Workshop June 1, 2015; Ritz-Carlton, Miami
- Digital PR Conference June 1-3, 2015; Ritz-Carlton, Miami
- Half-Day Workshop August 5, 2015; Hyatt Regency, San Francisco
- Digital PR Summit August 6, 2015; Hyatt Regency, San Francisco
- Writing Workshop November 2015; Hyatt Regency, Chicago
- PR Measurement Conference November 2015; Hyatt Regency, Chicago
- Full-Day Boot Camp December 10, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
- Media Relations Conference December 11, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
The Google Conference is a high-impact, information packed day of learning and networking, presented by PR News, with fast-paced panels and 15+ speakers. The Google Conference is open to multiple sponsors. PR News will offer creative thought-leadership opportunities at this event, expected to attract 200+ PR professionals. Sponsorship includes: exhibit space, speaking opportunity, provision of attendee list, logo on all marketing materials in print and online, exposure through press releases, co-branded opportunities and more.
PR News receives more than 5,000 entries per year in its awards programs. Sponsorships include full benefits, from logo on all marketing collateral reaching more than 150,000 PR and marketing professionals, and attendee lists to unparalleled event exposure. Additionally, as a sponsor you receive a full page, four color ad in the Event Program Guide distributed at the event and to all PR News readers. Consider sponsorship of these important benchmark programs:
- PR Agency Elite Awards (Call for Entries February 21, 2015; Luncheon October 2015 + Event Program Guide)
- Platinum PR Awards (Call for Entries May 1, 2015; Luncheon October 2015+ Event Program Guide)
- Top Places to Work in PR Awards (Call for Entries June 5, 2015 + Event Program Guide)
- Digital PR Awards (Call for Entries July 10, 2015; Luncheon November, 2015+ Event Program Guide)
- Rising PR Stars (Call for Entries July 31, 2015; Luncheon December 9, 2015 + Event Program Guide)
- PR People Awards (Call for Entries September 4, 2015; Luncheon December 9, 2015 + Event Program Guide)
- Top Women in PR Awards (Call for Entries October 2, 2015; Luncheon Early 2016 + Event Program Guide)
- Nonprofit PR Awards (Call for Entries October 30, 2015; Luncheon Spring 2016 + Event Program Guide)
- CSR Awards (Call for Entries November 13, 2015; Luncheon Spring 2016 + Event Program Guide)
- Social Media Icon Awards (Call for Entries December 11, 2015; Luncheon Spring 2016 + Event Program Guide)
The number of sponsorships per awards program is limited. Each sponsor receives a tailored package that can include a category-specific sponsorship, cover position in special issue, podium exposure, unique distribution opportunities and more.
PR News holds 15-20 webinars per year. Attendees pay $379 per site location to attend the 90-minute virtual workshops, with an average attendance of 100 sites (350-500 attendees per webinar). Sponsorships are exclusive for each webinar, and benefits include unparalleled exposure via marketing to 60,000 PR professionals, online and print promotions, provision of attendee list, and a moderating role if desired.
Webinar Topics for 2015:
PR News is a weekly publication read by more than 25,000 communications professionals worldwide; 55% corporate, 30% agency; 15% nonprofits/associations/other. PR News limits the number of ads per issue to a maximum of 3, so your message is uncluttered and reaches the key decision makers, who pay an annual $1,049 subscription fee.
Regular issue of advertising (every Monday)
- Full page, black & white ad
- Half page, black & white ad
- Quarter page, black & white ad
Award Event Program Guide Package (includes placement in the event program which gets distributed to 200+ leading communicators) :
Half-Page Ad: $1,995.00
Full-Page Ad: $3,295.00
- Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon + Event Program Guide (January 28, 2015 in NYC)
- CSR & Nonprofit PR Awards Luncheon + Event Program Guide (March 12, 2015 in D.C.)
- Social Media Icon Awards Luncheon + Event Program Guide (June 3, 2015 in Miami)
- PR Agency Elite & Platinum PR Awards Luncheon + Event Program Guide (October 2015 in NYC)
- Digital PR Awards Luncheon + Event Program Guide (November 2015 in Chicago)
- PR People, Rising Stars & Top Places Awards Luncheon + Event Program Guide (December 9, 2015 in D.C.)
PR News’ Web site – www.prnewsonline.com – attracts 50,000 unique visitors per month and more than 200,000 page views. The PR News e-letters are delivered to more than 150,000 PR and marketing professionals worldwide.
- Per month options or packages for rotating banner ad
- Per month options or packages for static box ad on home page
- Size: (300 x 250 pixels)
Tap into our database of more than 150,000 PR professionals who read the PR News eletters.
- The Skinny from PR News (weekly): text ad; premier banner ad spot; limited to one banner ad and two text advertisers per issue
- PR News Alerts (monthly): premier banner ad spot – one advertiser per issue
- Dedicated email blasts: to 150,000 PR professionals
Special Advertising Section on prnewsonline.com:
Exclusive sponsorship of this online channel (ad at top of this page and exclusive sponsorship tag with sponsor giveaway such as white paper):
- PR Job Center
Co-branded editorial surveys with PR News are emailed to 150,000 communicators during the 4-week promotion cycle and promoted on prnewsonline.com. Results are covered in PR News and online. Outstanding thought leadership and lead generation opportunity. PR News limits number of co-branded surveys to one per month, and slots book quickly. Content for survey is mutually agreed upon by PR News editorial staff and sponsor to ensure quality responses and follow-up coverage.
PR News is the premier publisher of how-to guidebooks through its PR Press. These guidebooks are 200+ pages filled with tactical and strategic advice on the most critical PR topics. Sponsors receive a full-color, full page ad on one of the 3 covers of the book and a chapter in the book pre-approved by the Publisher. The following books are planned for 2015:
- Digital PR & Social Media
- Media Training
- PR Measurement
- Crisis Management
- Employee Communications
- Salary Survey
Partner with us today! Contact Diane Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org; 212-621-4964.
When you advertise with PR News you are assured of reaching decision-makers at Fortune 1000 companies, PR agencies, non-profits and industry-influencing associations. Our readers are from market sectors such as financial, healthcare, technology, government, energy, manufacturing, telecom, media, education and travel.
The majority of PR News readers have a minimum of 12 years communications experience.
Sample of Organizations that Read PR News
• Communications Director, CVS Corporation
• Director of Public Affairs, Procter & Gamble
• VP/ Corporate Communications, Washington Post
• Senior Marketing Communications Manager,
Bell Atlantic Wholesale
• PR Director, Anheuser Busch
• VP/Communications, BAE Systems
• SVP/Public Affairs, Coca-Cola
• PR Manager, Exxon Mobil
• VP/Corp Communications, GAP
• Director, Burson Marsteller
• VP, Porter Novelli
• Account Supervisor, Weber Shandwick
• Director, Cramer-Krasselt
• Director, Burson-Marsteller
• VP/Group Head, Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
• General Manager, BSMG Worldwide
• Director, Ketchum
• Senior Account Supervisor, R&R Partners
• Director, BSMG Worldwide
• Director Media Relations, AARP
• Media Relations Director, NRA
• Senior Public Relations Specialist, Freddie Mac
• Director of Public Relations, American Gas Association
• Director, Office of Public Affairs, National
• Director of Communications, National Public Radio
• Director, National Association of Realtors
• Director of Communications, American
• Director of Public Relations, Association
of Flight Attendants
• Director, Recording Industry Association
• Director of Communications, American Red Cross