PR News 2015 Media Planner
You are invited to partner with PR News in 2015 on many of the high-caliber programs that serve the PR and marketing community. PR News is the most trusted brand in the industry, offering a wide range of resources for communicators, from publications to award programs to networking events to workshops to online community opportunities. PR News offers limited sponsorship opportunities online and in-person, so please reserve your space early. Consider these outstanding lead generation, branding and business building opportunities:
For rate information and to book your program, contact Lindsay Silverberg, Account Executive; 301-354-1716
- Event Sponsorship
- Awards/Events/Special Issues
- Print Advertisement
- Online Advertisement
- Co-branded Editorial Surveys
- PR Guidebooks
- PR News' Readers
Upcoming Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Social Media Summit October 5, 2015; Marriott Marquis in Times Square, NYC
- Visual Storytelling Workshop October 6, 2015; Marriott Marquis in Times Square, NYC
- Writing Workshop October 26, 2015; Marriott Marquis in Times Square, NYC
- SEO Boot Camp November 17, 2015; Hyatt Regency, Chicago
- PR Measurement Conference November 18, 2015; Hyatt Regency, Chicago
- PR News' Boot Camp: Google for Communicators December 10, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
- Media Relations Conference December 11, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
Past Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Writing Workshop February 10, 2015; Hyatt Regency, San Francisco
- PR News'Boot Camp: Google for Communicators February 11, 2015; Hyatt Regency, San Francisco
- Leadership Strategies Workshop February 27, 2015; Grand Hyatt, NYC
- Crisis Management Workshop March 12, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
- PR Measurement Conference April 20, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
- Press Release Writing Boot Camp April 21, 2015; National Press Club, D.C.
- Video Workshop June 1, 2015; Ritz-Carlton, Miami
- Digital PR Conference June 1-3, 2015; Ritz-Carlton, Miami
- PR News' Boot Camp: Google for Communicators August 5, 2015; Hyatt Regency, San Francisco
- Big 4 Conference August 6, 2015; Hyatt Regency, San Francisco
Below is a breakdown of PR News' live event attendees from 2014:
For a more detailed account on event sponsorships click here.
PR News receives more than 5,000 entries per year in its awards programs. Sponsorships include full benefits, from logo on all marketing collateral reaching more than 140,000 PR and marketing professionals, and attendee lists to unparalleled event exposure. Additionally, as a sponsor you receive a full page, four color ad in the Event Program Guide distributed at the event and to all PR News readers.
- Half-Page Ad: $1,995.00
- Full-Page Ad: $3,295.00
The number of sponsorships per awards program is limited. Each sponsor receives a tailored package that can include a category-specific sponsorship, cover position in special issue, podium exposure, unique distribution opportunities and more.
Below are the 2015 Awards Luncheon Events where you can place a half-page or –full-page Program Guide ad or sponsor:
- Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon (February 27, 2015 in NYC)
- CSR & Nonprofit PR Awards Luncheon (March 12, 2015 in D.C.)
- Social Media Icon Awards Luncheon (June 3, 2015 in Miami)
- PR Agency Elite & Platinum PR Awards Luncheon (October 26, 2015 in NYC)
- Digital PR Awards Luncheon (November 9, 2015 in Chicago)
- PR People, Rising Stars & Top Places Awards Luncheon (December 9, 2015 in D.C.)
Click below to view a past Awards Event Program Guide.
PR News holds 15-20 webinars per year. Attendees pay $375 per site location to attend the 90-minute virtual workshops, with an average attendance of 100 sites (350-500 attendees per webinar). Sponsorships are exclusive for each webinar, and benefits include unparalleled exposure via marketing to 140,000 PR professionals, online and print promotions, provision of attendee list, and a moderating role if desired.
Webinar Topics for 2015:
Facebook & Instagram
PR News is a weekly publication read by more than 25,000 communications professionals worldwide; 55% corporate, 30% agency; 15% nonprofits/associations/other. PR News limits the number of ads per issue to a maximum of 3, so your message is uncluttered and reaches the key decision makers, who pay an annual $1,049 subscription fee.
Regular issue of advertising (every Monday)
- Full page, 4 color ad
- Half page, 4 color ad
The majority of PR News readers have a minimum of 12 years communications experience.
Sample of Organizations that Read PR News
- Director, Communications, PepsiCo
- VP, Sprint Nextel
- SVP, Corporate Communications, Twentieth Century Fox
- Director of Communications, Cracker Barrel
- Manager, PR, Disney Institute
- VP, Public Relations, The Boeing Company
- VP, Public Relations, L’Oréal
- Director, Communications, Condé Nast
- VP, Public Relations, YUM! Brands, Inc.
- VP, Public Relations, HBO Latin America
- VP, Young & Rubicam
- VP, Weber Shandwick
- MWW Group
- Partner, Bluetext
- VP, Corporate Communications, Weber Shandwick
- General Manager, Edelman
- SVP, Corporate Communications, BBDO New York
- Ketchum PR
- VP, Statlistics
- VP, Public Relations, Rhea + Kaiser
- Senior Advisor, U.S. Department of Labor
- Specialist, Public Relations, Wounded Warrior Project
- Director, Communications, Ministry of Consumer Services, Canada
- VP, Communications, American Cancer Society
- Director, Public Relations, American College of Physicians
- AVP, Marketing, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Director, Public Relations, Georgia Aquarium
- VP, Communications, National Industries for the Blind
- Director, Public Relations, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Director, Marketing, American Psychological Society
PR News’ Web site – www.prnewsonline.com – attracts 85,000 unique visitors per month and more than 210,000 page views. The PR News e-letters are delivered to more than 140,000 PR and marketing professionals worldwide. PR News also offers sponsors the opportunity to create a poll or quiz for acquiring leads.
- Per month options or packages for rotating banner ad
- Per month options or packages for static box ad on home page
- Size: (300 x 250 pixels)
Tap into our database of more than 140,000 PR professionals who read the PR News eletters.
- The Skinny from PR News (weekly): text ad; premier banner ad spot; limited to one banner ad and two text advertisers per issue
- PR News Alerts (monthly): premier banner ad spot – one advertiser per issue
- Dedicated email blasts: to 140,000 PR professionals
Below is a breakdown of PR News' email subscribers from 2014:
Special Advertising Section on prnewsonline.com:
Exclusive sponsorship of this online channel (ad at top of this page and exclusive sponsorship tag with sponsor giveaway such as white paper):
- PR Job Center
Co-branded editorial surveys with PR News are emailed to 140,000 communicators during the 4-week promotion cycle and promoted on prnewsonline.com. Results are covered in PR News and online. Outstanding thought leadership and lead generation opportunity. PR News limits number of co-branded surveys to one per month, and slots book quickly. Content for survey is mutually agreed upon by PR News editorial staff and sponsor to ensure quality responses and follow-up coverage.
PR News is the premier publisher of how-to guidebooks through its PR Press. These guidebooks are 200+ pages filled with tactical and strategic advice on the most critical PR topics. Sponsors receive a full-color, full page ad on one of the 3 covers of the book and a chapter in the book pre-approved by the Publisher. The following books are planned for 2015:
- Digital PR & Social Media
- Media Training
- PR Measurement
- Crisis Management
- Employee Communications
- Salary Survey
The graph below shows other topics of interest for PR News readers:
When you advertise with PR News you are assured of reaching decision-makers at Fortune 1000 companies, PR agencies, non-profits and industry-influencing associations. Our readers are from market sectors such as financial, healthcare, technology, government, energy, manufacturing, telecom, media, education and travel.
Partner with us today! Contact Lindsay Silverberg at email@example.com; 301-354-1716.