PR News 2014 Media Planner
You are invited to partner with PR News in 2014 on many of the high-caliber programs that serve the PR community. PR News is the most trusted brand in the industry, offering a wide range of resources for communicators, from publications to award programs to networking events to workshops to online community opportunities. PR News offers limited sponsorship opportunities online and in-person, so please reserve your space early. Consider these outstanding lead generation, branding and business building opportunities:
For rate information and to book your program, contact Diane Schwartz, senior vice president and group publisher of PR News; email@example.com; 212-621-4964.
- Event Sponsorship
- Awards/Events/Special Issues
- Print Advertisement
- Online Advertisement
- Co-branded Editorial Surveys
- PR Guidebooks
- PR News' Readers
- Google Workshop April 7, 2014; National Press Club, D.C.
- PR Measurement Conference April 8, 2014; National Press Club, D.C.
- SEO Workshop June 2, 2014; Grang Hyatt, NYC
- Social Media Summit with Taste of Tech June 3, 2014; Grand Hyatt, NYC
- Google Boot Camp July, 2014; Grand Hyatt, NYC
- PR Boot Camp August 11, 2014; The Westin Market Street, San Francisco
- PR Conference August 12, 2014; The Westin Market Street, San Francisco
- Crisis Boot Camp September 15, 2014; Grand Hyatt, NYC
- Boot Camp for Emerging PR Stars September, 2014; Miami, FL
- PR Workshop October 7, 2014; Grand Hyatt, NYC
- PR Conference October 9, 2014; Grand Hyatt, NYC
- Writing Boot Camp November 19, 2014; Grant Hyatt, Chicago
- PR Measurement Conference November 20, 2014; Grand Hyatt, Chicago
- PR Boot Camp December 10, 2014; National Press Club, D.C.
- Media Relations Conference December 11, 2014; National Press Club, D.C.
The PR Measurement Conference is a high-impact, information packed day of learning and networking, presented by PR News, with fast-paced panels and 20+ speakers. The PR Measurement Conference is open to multiple sponsors. PR News will offer creative thought-leadership opportunities at this event, expected to attract 200+ PR professionals. Sponsorship includes: exhibit space, speaking opportunity, provision of attendee list, logo on all marketing materials in print and online, exposure through press releases, co-branded opportunities and more.
PR News receives more than 5,000 entries per year in its awards programs. Sponsorships include full benefits, from logo on all marketing collateral reaching more than 150,000 PR and marketing professionals, and attendee lists to unparalleled event exposure. Additionally, as a sponsor you receive a full page, four color ad in the Event Program Guide distributed at the event and to all PR News readers. Consider sponsorship of these important benchmark programs:
- PR Agency Elite Awards (Luncheon October, 2014+ Event Program Guide)
- Platinum PR Awards (Call for Entries May 9, 2014; Luncheon September, 2014+ Event Program Guide)
- Top Places to Work in PR Awards (Call for Entries June 13, 2014; Luncheon December, 2014+ Event Program Guide)
- Digital PR Awards (Call for Entries July 11, 2014; Luncheon October, 2014+ Event Program Guide)
- Rising PR Stars 30 & Under (Call for Entries August 1, 2014; Luncheon December 2014+ Event Program Guide)
- PR People Awards (Call for Entries September 5, 2014; Luncheon December 2014+ Event Program Guide)
- Nonprofit PR Awards (Call for Entries October 10, 2014; Luncheon Spring 2015 + Event Program Guide)
- CSR Awards (Call for Entries November 7, 2014; Luncheon Spring 2015 + Event Program Guide)
- Social Media Icon Awards (Call for Entries December 5, 2014; Luncheon Spring 2015 + Event Program Guide)
The number of sponsorships per awards program is limited. Each sponsor receives a tailored package that can include a category-specific sponsorship, cover position in special issue, podium exposure, unique distribution opportunities and more.
PR News holds 15-20 webinars per year. Attendees pay $379 per site location to attend the 90-minute virtual workshops, with an average attendance of 100 sites (350-500 attendees per webinar). Sponsorships are exclusive for each webinar, and benefits include unparalleled exposure via marketing to 60,000 PR professionals, online and print promotions, provision of attendee list, and a moderating role if desired.
Webinar Topics for 2014:
PR News is a weekly publication read by more than 25,000 communications professionals worldwide; 55% corporate, 30% agency; 15% nonprofits/associations/other. PR News limits the number of ads per issue to a maximum of 3, so your message is uncluttered and reaches the key decision makers, who pay an annual $1,049 subscription fee.
Regular issue of advertising (every Monday)
- Full page, black & white ad
- Half page, black & white ad
- Quarter page, black & white ad
Award Event Program Guide Package (includes placement in the event program, in an e-mail blast announcing the winners and on the winners web page) :
Half-Page Ad: $495.00
Full-Page Ad: $995.00
- Nonprofit PR Awards Event Program Guide (February 26, 2014 in D.C.)
- CSR Awards Event Program Guide (April 7, 2014 in D.C.)
- Social Media Icon Awards Event Program Guide (June 2 in NYC)
PR News’ Web site – www.prnewsonline.com – attracts 50,000 unique visitors per month and more than 200,000 page views. The PR News e-letters are delivered to more than 150,000 PR and marketing professionals worldwide.
- Per month options or packages for rotating banner ad
- Per month options or packages for static box ad on home page
- Size: (300 x 250 pixels)
Tap into our database of more than 150,000 PR professionals who read the PR News eletters.
- The Skinny from PR News (weekly): text ad; premier banner ad spot; limited to one banner ad and two text advertisers per issue
- PR News Alerts (monthly): premier banner ad spot – one advertiser per issue
- Dedicated email blasts: to 150,000 PR professionals
Special Advertising Section on prnewsonline.com:
Exclusive sponsorship of this online channel (ad at top of this page and exclusive sponsorship tag with sponsor giveaway such as white paper):
- PR Job Center
Co-branded editorial surveys with PR News are emailed to 60,000 communicators twice during the 4-week promotion cycle and promoted on prnewsonline.com. Results are covered in PR News and online. Outstanding thought leadership and lead generation opportunity. PR News limits number of co-branded surveys to one per month, and slots book quickly. Content for survey is mutually agreed upon by PR News editorial staff and sponsor to ensure quality responses and follow-up coverage.
PR News is the premier publisher of how-to guidebooks through its PR Press. These guidebooks are 200+ pages filled with tactical and strategic advice on the most critical PR topics. Sponsors receive a full-color, full page ad on one of the 3 covers of the book and a chapter in the book pre-approved by the Publisher. The following books are planned for 2014:
- Top Case Studies in PR
- Digital PR & Social Media
- Media Training
- PR Measurement
- Media Relations
- Crisis Management
- Employee Communications
- Salary Survey
Partner with us today! Contact Diane Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org; 212-621-4964.
When you advertise with PR News you are assured of reaching decision-makers at Fortune 1000 companies, PR agencies, non-profits and industry-influencing associations. Our readers are from market sectors such as financial, healthcare, technology, government, energy, manufacturing, telecom, media, education and travel.
The majority of PR News readers have a minimum of 12 years communications experience.
Sample of Organizations that Read PR News
• Communications Director, CVS Corporation
• Director of Public Affairs, Procter & Gamble
• VP/ Corporate Communications, Washington Post
• Senior Marketing Communications Manager,
Bell Atlantic Wholesale
• PR Director, Anheuser Busch
• VP/Communications, BAE Systems
• SVP/Public Affairs, Coca-Cola
• PR Manager, Exxon Mobil
• VP/Corp Communications, GAP
• Director, Burson Marsteller
• VP, Porter Novelli
• Account Supervisor, Weber Shandwick
• Director, Cramer-Krasselt
• Director, Burson-Marsteller
• VP/Group Head, Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
• General Manager, BSMG Worldwide
• Director, Ketchum
• Senior Account Supervisor, R&R Partners
• Director, BSMG Worldwide
• Director Media Relations, AARP
• Media Relations Director, NRA
• Senior Public Relations Specialist, Freddie Mac
• Director of Public Relations, American Gas Association
• Director, Office of Public Affairs, National
• Director of Communications, National Public Radio
• Director, National Association of Realtors
• Director of Communications, American
• Director of Public Relations, Association
of Flight Attendants
• Director, Recording Industry Association
• Director of Communications, American Red Cross