PR News 2016 Media Planner
You are invited to partner with PR News on many of the high-caliber programs that serve the PR, communications and marketing communities. We provide a wide range of resources from publications, award programs and networking events to workshops and online community opportunities.
For rate information, contact Lindsay Silverberg, Account Executive; 301-354-1716.
- Who's Our Audience?
- Event Sponsorship
- Awards Sponsorship
- Web Advertising
- Print Advertising
- PR Firm Finder
- Content & Social Media Marketing
- Special Reports and Whitepapers
- Contact Us
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the public relations, communications and marketing communities at corporations, agencies and nonprofits.
- Corporation (65%), Agency (20%), Nonprofit (15%)
- C-Suite (15%), Senior-Level (55%), Mid-Level (30%)
Target Based on Topic Area:
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR
- Employee Relations
- Investor Relations
- Media Relations
- Media Training
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
- Tools and Technology
Sponsoring a PR News event positions your brand as a thought leader on the topics that impact the industry most including measurement, crisis management, social media, SEO and digital PR. Click here for additional event sponsorship details.
Upcoming 2016 events:
- Social Media Summit and Visual Storytelling Boot Camp, February 25-26, 2016; Huntington Beach, CA
- Business Leadership for Communicators Boot Camp, March 14, 2016; Washington, D.C.
- Digital PR & Marketing Conference and PR News' Workshop: Google for Communicators, June 6-8, 2016; Miami, FL
- Social Media Summit, October 2016; New York City, NY
- Media Relations Conference, December 8, 2016; Washington, D.C.
PR News receives more than 5,000 entries per year in its awards programs. Awards sponsorships include full benefits, from logo on all marketing collateral, attendee lists to unparalleled event exposure. Additionally, as a sponsor you receive a full-page, four-color ad in the Event Program Guide distributed at the event.
The number of sponsorships per awards program is limited. Each sponsor receives a tailored package that can include a category-specific sponsorship, podium exposure, unique distribution opportunities and more.
Below are the 2016 Awards Luncheon Events where you can place an ad or become an event sponsor:
- Spring Awards Luncheon (Celebrating the CSR, Nonprofit & Diversity Awards), March 15, 2016; Washington, D.C.
- Social Media Awards Luncheon, June 6, 2016; Miami, FL
- Platinum PR & Agency Elite Awards Luncheon, October 2016; New York, NY
- Digital PR Awards Luncheon, October 2016; New York, NY
- PR People, Rising Stars and Top Places Awards Luncheon, December 6, 2016; Washington, D.C.
Click below to view a past Awards Event Program Guide.
PR News’ website attracts 75,000 unique visitors per month and more than 210,000 page views. Online advertising options include:
- Per month options or packages for rotating banner ad
- Per month options or packages for static box ad on home page
- Size: (300 x 250 pixels)
PR News has an audience of 140,000+ communicators always looking for ways to learn and advance their careers. Sponsor an email blast and you'll get to:
- Increase enrollment in your communication, marketing and digital media programs
- Conduct an A/B split to test different messaging
- Choose your reach
- Generate leads
- Customize your messaging
- The Skinny from PR News (bi-weekly): text ad; premier banner ad spot; limited to one banner ad and two text advertisers per issue
- Agency/Client Insider (monthly): premier banner ad spot – one advertiser per issue
The PR News newsletter is a weekly publication read by more than 25,000 communications professionals worldwide; 55% corporate, 25% agency; 20% nonprofit/associations/other. The number of ads per issue are limited to a maximum of three, so your message is uncluttered and reaches the key decision makers, who pay an annual $1,148.97 subscription fee.
Regular issue of advertising (every Monday)
- Full-page, 4-color ad
- Half-page, 4-color ad
The majority of PR News readers have a minimum of 12 years communications experience.
Sample of Organizations that Read PR News
- SVP, Communicationa, ESPN Inc.
- VP of Corporate Communications, CVS
- Vice President of Communications, Ford Motor Company
- Director of Communications, Cracker Barrel
- VP, Public Relations, Pottery Barn Brands
- VP, Public Relations, L’Oréal
- Director, Communications, Condé Nast
- Manager of Corporate Communications, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Manager Public Relations, Verizon Wireless
- Co-Founder and CEO, Peppercomm
- President, Weber Shandwick
- CEO, IW Group
- Marketing & HR, Makovsky & Company, Inc.
- Sr. VP of Corporate Communications, Eastwick Communications
- General Manager, Edelman
- SVP, Corporate Communications, BBDO New York
- Manager, Ketchum PR
- VP, Statlistics
- VP, Public Relations, Rhea + Kaiser
- Senior Advisor, U.S. Department of State Treasurer
- Director of External Affairs, Office of Environmental Management
- Director, Communications, Ministry of Consumer Services, Canada
- VP, Communications, American Cancer Society
- Director, Public Relations, American College of Physicians
- AVP, Marketing, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Account Director, American Medical Association
- VP, Communications, National Industries for the Blind
- Director, Public Relations, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Director, Marketing, American Psychological Society
An easy-to-use directory that allows firms to quickly increase their visibility and SEO. This online directory is an ideal resource for nonprofits and corporations interested in finding the right agency to partner with as Firm Finder is searchable by size, region and area of expertise.
Co-Branded Editorial Surveys:
Co-branded editorial surveys are emailed to over 140,000 communicators and marketers during the four-week promotion cycle and promoted on the website as well as in PR News. The number of co-branded surveys are limited to one per month, and slots book quickly.
Social Media Marketing:
Engage with our audience of over 250,000 public relations, marketing and communications professionals on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
Use an engaging quiz or poll to gain hundreds of leads in the communications industry.
PR News holds 15-20 webinars each year. Attendees pay $399 per site location to attend the 90-minute virtual workshops, with an average attendance of 100 sites (350-500 attendees per webinar).
Sponsorships are exclusive for each webinar, and benefits include unparalleled exposure via marketing to 140,000 communications and marketing professionals, online and print promotions, provision of attendee list, and a moderating role if desired.
- January 20: Paid Ad Placement on Social Media
- February 18: Crisis Management
- March 23: Dashboards and Data - How to Measure What Your Message is Really Worth
- April 22: SEO
- May 19: Press Release Writing
- June 23: Public Speaking
PR News is the premier publisher of how-to guidebooks through its PR Press store featuring topics on writing, visual storytelling, measurement, social media, media training, crisis management and more. Sponsors receive a four-color, full-page ad on one of the three covers and a chapter pre-approved by the publisher. The following books are planned 2016:
- Visual Storytelling
- Media Relations/Media Training
- Employee Relations
- Crisis Management
Sponsorships of special reports and whitepapers allows your organization to reinforce its thought leadership on different topic areas.