8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. | The Yale Club
Need help creating videos for your brand using Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, and YouTube?
Join PR News on November 9 in New York City for a half-day Video for Communicators Workshop that will explore the dynamics of video content production and distribution on dynamic platforms like YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram and more. Our experienced trainers will provide a detailed exploration of what makes for a successful video strategy, taking you through the process from idea development to production, post-production, and finding a distribution channel that suits your brand.
A third of all online activity is spent watching video, and visitors spend 88% more time on a website that includes video. In fact, according to Cisco, video is expected to grow to 84% of all Web traffic in the U.S. by 2018. It is the age of video, and if your brand does not have a video strategy, you are passing up countless opportunities for brand building and audience engagement and growth.
You’ll learn how to create videos that will be watched and shared, how to create fresh content, optimize your videos for search and much more. Workshop registration and networking is from 8-8:30 a.m. with the first session starting at 8:30 a.m.
- Develop a video strategy that's integrated with your overall communications goals and organizational objectives
- Produce the kind of video content that people are watching and would want to share
- Repurpose existing content
- Create story plans for videos
- Research and use the production and editing tools you’ll need for your video strategy
- Optimize and distribute your video content on YouTube
- Develop compelling content for Snapchat and reach young audiences
- Maximize social media platforms as a means of sharing your videos
- Choose the types of videos (Snapchat, long form, Vine, humor, etc.) that suit your brand best
- Develop and execute ideas for Snapchat, Instagram and Vine videos
- Determine which kinds of Snapchat, Instagram and Vine videos are likely to be shared
- Broaden reach through the involvement of influencers
PR News Workshop: Video Tactics to Build Your Brand
Date/Time: November 9, 2015
Registration and Networking: 8 - 8:30 a.m.
Workshop Sessions: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Price: $575 Per Person | Register Now
|Per Person Rate||Regular Rate:|
|Workshop & Digital PR Awards Luncheon (Individual)||
|Workshop & Digital PR Awards Luncheon (Group)||
The Yale Club, New York City
50 Vanderbilt Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Each registration comes with a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Video Workshop.
- I thought it was incredibly relevant to the audience. I walked away with several key ideas that I can't wait to implement on my clients behalf. – Chief Public Affairs Officer, Clemson University
- This was a great event. Not only were the speakers knowledgeable and engaging, but the attendees were awesome. And networking was great! – Communications Manager, CIGNA
- Great topics. Good variety. – President, Andrea Obston Marketing Communications
- It was a fantastic event, and many of the strategies delivered today will inform our company's social media policies moving forward. – Online News Producer, Education Week
- Great conference, speakers and venue! Loved the clean, candid approach of all speakers towards the challenging environment of social media. – External Relations, US Operations and Marketing North America, Procter & Gamble
- I thought it was a wonderful event and I learned a great deal. It was an incredibly valuable seminar. – VP of Marketing, Retirement Living TV
- I was also so impressed with the overall event. The quality of the presentations was top-notch, and the ability to network with like-minded people during the breaks and at lunch was invaluable. – Director, Global Media Relations, SAP AG
- This was one of the best conferences I've ever attended. – Social Media Manager, Nautica
- I learned more in one day than I've learned all year! – Director, New Media, American Heart Association
- Fantastic keynote. The energy was perfect for a mid-day pick-me-up. Loved that PR is so well represented – rarely the case at other social media conferences. – Executive Director, PR & Communications, Jackson Spalding
Each registration comes with the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the PR News Video Workshop.
For questions about the workshop or to register by phone, contact Jessica Placencia at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1641. For information on registering for the Digital PR Awards Luncheon, contact Mary-Lou French at email@example.com; 301-354-1851.
Interested in sponsoring this event?
Contact SVP & Group Publisher, Lindsay Silverberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bonus checklists and tip sheets
- Certificate of Attendance
- Attendee-Only Access to Presentations
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media