An infographic can be a great way to share your story—provided it's the right story for the medium. As we know, there's no silver bullet when it comes to info-delivery methods. You might feel that you have an intuitive sense of what's appropriate for an infographic, and you may be right. But it's helpful to think it through more thoroughly, and you owe it to your brand to do so.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- September 2 — Top Women in PR Awards
- September 8 — How to Use Facebook Live to Harness the Power of Live Streaming for Brands
- September 16 — PR People Awards
- September 20 — How Brand Communicators Are Using Snapchat Now
- September 30 — Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
- October 19 — Social Media Conference and Crisis Management Workshop
- October 19 — Platinum PR and Agency Elite Awards Luncheon
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.
Crisis management is an art, not a science. In this edition of PR News’ Book of Crisis Management Strategies & Tactics, you will discover many different views on this art, and you are certain to… Continued