Thought leadership: It may be on your C-suite's wish list, but like many PR goals, the buzz phrase needs to be broken down into executable tactics in order to be both meaningful and achievable. At the PRSA International Conference in Indianapolis, David Siroty of Coldwell Banker Real Estate and Lindsey Turrentine of CNET broke down their own tactics as they spoke about the fruitful strategic partnership their brands have worked toward in the last decade.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 27 — How to Use Instagram Stories to Get Closer to Your Audience
- October 28 — Nonprofit PR Awards
- November 11 — Diversity in PR Awards
- November 16 — PR Measurement Workshop
- November 16 — Digital PR Awards Luncheon
- November 17 — Google for Communicators Boot Camp
- December 9 — Social Media Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.