"Organic is dead." Whether or not you agree with this statement, social media platforms unquestionably favor advertisers' posts over organic posts in followers' feeds, and it is now more important than ever to secure a paid social media budget if you want your posts to rise above the throng. But how can PR professionals make the case for those budget dollars to the C-suite, especially given the ever-present challenge of proving ROI on social media?
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 21 — Nonprofit PR Awards
- October 27 — How to Use Instagram Stories to Get Closer to Your Audience
- November 11 — Diversity in PR Awards
- November 16 — PR Measurement Workshop
- November 16 — Digital PR Awards Luncheon
- November 17 — Google for Communicators Boot Camp
- December 9 — Social Media Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.