If a picture is worth a thousand words, is a video worth a thousand more? There are 4.5 billion pieces of content shared every day. As we enter the fall season and move toward the end of 2016, the reign of video content will continue to dominate into next year. According to a recent report from Cisco, video content will be responsible for 85% of search traffic in the US alone by 2019.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- September 2 — Top Women in PR Awards
- September 8 — How to Use Facebook Live to Harness the Power of Live Streaming for Brands
- September 16 — PR People Awards
- September 20 — How Brand Communicators Are Using Snapchat Now
- September 30 — Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
- October 19 — Social Media Conference and Crisis Management Workshop
- October 19 — Platinum PR and Agency Elite Awards Luncheon
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.
Crisis management is an art, not a science. In this edition of PR News’ Book of Crisis Management Strategies & Tactics, you will discover many different views on this art, and you are certain to… Continued