More often than not, when building a new business from scratch, there are zero dollars available for marketing or PR outside of creating a sleek, legitimate website. However, many professionals do not realize how much marketing can be done on the part of the business owner at the beginning, and at no cost other than time and some effort.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 27 — How to Use Instagram Stories to Get Closer to Your Audience
- October 28 — Nonprofit PR Awards
- November 11 — Diversity in PR Awards
- November 16 — PR Measurement Workshop
- November 16 — Digital PR Awards Luncheon
- November 17 — Google for Communicators Boot Camp
- December 9 — Social Media Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.