Rumors have been circulating in tech blog circles this week that Apple has been developing a camera app-based social sharing tool to rival Snapchat and Instagram. Given the likelihood of the next generation of smartphone buyers to prioritize visual language—sharing photos and video over text—over text-based communications, this is a smart move for the tech giant, especially as Facebook and Google continue to grow in influence.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- September 8 — How to Use Facebook Live to Harness the Power of Live Streaming for Brands
- September 16 — PR People Awards
- September 20 — How Brand Communicators Are Using Snapchat Now
- September 30 — Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
- October 19 — Social Media Conference and Crisis Management Workshop
- October 19 — Platinum PR and Agency Elite Awards Luncheon
- October 21 — Nonprofit PR Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.
In this second edition of PR News’ Writer’s Guidebook, the necessity of communicating well in writing is met with more than forty articles detailing how best to write press releases, emails, speeches, biographies, backgrounders, crisis communications… Continued
PR News’ Visual Storytelling Guidebook is packed with how-to’s and case study examples on how to use visuals to tell new stories about your brand and connect with new audiences and customers. You’ll learn how visuals… Continued