Like you, perhaps, Stephanie Elsea of the American Heart Association doesn't have an unlimited budget for videos. What she does have is firsthand experience in keeping AHA's video strategy under budget and an arsenal of time-tested, go-to tools. Here are six of Elsea's tried-and-true resources, as well as recommendations for when and where to use them.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 27 — How to Use Instagram Stories to Get Closer to Your Audience
- October 28 — Nonprofit PR Awards
- November 11 — Diversity in PR Awards
- November 16 — PR Measurement Workshop
- November 16 — Digital PR Awards Luncheon
- November 17 — Google for Communicators Boot Camp
- December 9 — Social Media Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.