When it comes to online advertising (outside of social media) there are few better places to be than on Google. The search giant is so essential to the daily lives of connected individuals that few can go a full day without jumping on the search engine to satisfy a craving for information. Luckily it's not hard to get in front of the 40,000 searches Google handles every second. Google's AdWords tool lets organizations piggyback on user activity on the search engine to put ads in front of the right people at the right time.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 28 — Nonprofit PR Awards
- November 4 — Diversity & Inclusion Awards
- November 16 — PR Measurement Workshop
- November 16 — Digital PR Awards Luncheon
- November 17 — Google for Communicators Boot Camp
- November 29 — Make Your Dollars Matter With Your Paid Social Posts
- December 9 — Social Media Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.