Logos and product design are the fastest form of brand communications. Steve Jobs knew this, and so does Mondelez, apparently. At this moment, news headlines and images are being posted and shared about Mondelez's $23 billion bid for Hershey Co. A nationwide Pavlovian response surely has followed, as midday workers slink to candy machines, drugstore counters and bodegas for a quick fix.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- July 8 — Digital PR Awards
- July 12 — Snapchat Boot Camp
- July 21 — How to Launch Influencer Campaigns That Will Build Your Brand
- July 22 — Rising PR Stars 30 & Under Awards
- August 9 — Visual Storytelling Boot Camp
- August 10 — Big 4 Social Media Summit
- August 19 — Top Women in PR Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.
In this second edition of PR News’ Writer’s Guidebook, the necessity of communicating well in writing is met with more than forty articles detailing how best to write press releases, emails, speeches, biographies, backgrounders, crisis communications… Continued
PR News’ Visual Storytelling Guidebook is packed with how-to’s and case study examples on how to use visuals to tell new stories about your brand and connect with new audiences and customers. You’ll learn how visuals… Continued