Since Instagram Stories was released in early August amid accusations of it being a Snapchat ripoff, users have quickly warmed to the new feature—and that includes brands. What are brands communicating via this new platform? Let's take a look at some of the Stories posted in the past 24 hours to find out how this evanescent medium is being put to use, and see if we can glean some lessons about what makes them effective.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- September 30 — Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
- September 30 — PR People Awards
- October 13 — Make YouTube a Vibrant Channel for Your Brand
- October 19 — Platinum PR and Agency Elite Awards Luncheon
- October 19 — Crisis Management Workshop
- October 20 — Social Media Conference
- October 21 — Nonprofit PR Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.
Crisis management is an art, not a science. In this edition of PR News’ Book of Crisis Management Strategies & Tactics, you will discover many different views on this art, and you are certain to… Continued