At the 2016 PRSA International Conference, Keith Green, vice president of marketing and commercial sales at Guinness World Records, and Doug Simon, president and CEO, D S Simon Media, spoke on the nature and evolution of brands as sources of video entertainment. PR News sat down with them after their session to learn how communicators can benefit from taking an entertainment-style approach with their channels and pitches.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 27 — How to Use Instagram Stories to Get Closer to Your Audience
- October 28 — Nonprofit PR Awards
- November 11 — Diversity & Inclusion Awards
- November 16 — PR Measurement Workshop
- November 16 — Digital PR Awards Luncheon
- November 17 — Google for Communicators Boot Camp
- December 9 — Social Media Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.