Twitter's live streaming platform Periscope has unveiled a three-tiered VIP Program, in which users with a sizable Periscope following can apply to receive benefits including increased visibility and discoverability, a direct line to Periscope staff and a private channel for networking with other VIPs. The program is divided into three tiers (Bronze, Silver and Gold) based on number of followers, average number of stream viewers and streaming frequency.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- September 30 — Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
- September 30 — PR People Awards
- October 13 — Make YouTube a Vibrant Channel for Your Brand
- October 19 — Platinum PR and Agency Elite Awards Luncheon
- October 19 — Crisis Management Workshop
- October 20 — Social Media Conference
- October 21 — Nonprofit PR Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.
Crisis management is an art, not a science. In this edition of PR News’ Book of Crisis Management Strategies & Tactics, you will discover many different views on this art, and you are certain to… Continued