Beleaguered, embattled PR pros have been trying hard to keep up with all the updates from Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube and more, but it may be time to monitor another blip on the radar: Tumblr. On July 26, the microblogging/social networking platform announced it would introduce ads "so that later this year people can start making money from their blogs."
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- August 5 — Rising PR Stars 30 & Under Awards
- August 9 — Visual Storytelling Boot Camp
- August 10 — Big 4 Social Media Summit
- August 19 — Top Women in PR Awards
- August 23 — SEO Strategies That Will Help Your Message Find the Right Audience
- September 16 — PR People Awards
- October 19 — Platinum PR and Agency Elite Awards Luncheon
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.
In this second edition of PR News’ Writer’s Guidebook, the necessity of communicating well in writing is met with more than forty articles detailing how best to write press releases, emails, speeches, biographies, backgrounders, crisis communications… Continued
PR News’ Visual Storytelling Guidebook is packed with how-to’s and case study examples on how to use visuals to tell new stories about your brand and connect with new audiences and customers. You’ll learn how visuals… Continued