When you see the high-quality, professionally recorded, intensely edited videos that some brands put out there, you may be pessimistic about what you can do on a small or nonexistent budget with nothing but your smartphone. But don't mentally connect pedestrian equipment with pedestrian results. The content is the thing.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 27 — How to Use Instagram Stories to Get Closer to Your Audience
- October 28 — Nonprofit PR Awards
- November 11 — Diversity in PR Awards
- November 16 — PR Measurement Workshop
- November 16 — Digital PR Awards Luncheon
- November 17 — Google for Communicators Boot Camp
- December 9 — Social Media Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.