Increasing competition and a rapid shift in technology have made both the mobile app and journalism industries particularly volatile in recent years. Mobile app market saturation is at an all-time high, making it difficult for app creators to enter the industry and gain exposure. Meanwhile, the journalism industry is struggling with monetization as the advertising landscape evolves, being forced to re-evaluate the way it serves online content.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 7 — Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
- October 13 — Make YouTube a Vibrant Channel for Your Brand
- October 19 — Platinum PR and Agency Elite Awards Luncheon
- October 19 — Crisis Management Workshop
- October 20 — Social Media Conference
- October 21 — Nonprofit PR Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.
Crisis management is an art, not a science. In this edition of PR News’ Book of Crisis Management Strategies & Tactics, you will discover many different views on this art, and you are certain to… Continued