Continuing it’s push to become a video-first platform, Facebook execs showcased new filters for Facebook Live at Wall Street Journal’s WSJDLive conference. The new filters use a form of machine-learning technology to transform live streams into the style of famous artists like Van Gogh.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 27 — How to Use Instagram Stories to Get Closer to Your Audience
- October 28 — Nonprofit PR Awards
- November 11 — Diversity & Inclusion Awards
- November 16 — PR Measurement Workshop
- November 16 — Digital PR Awards Luncheon
- November 17 — Google for Communicators Boot Camp
- December 9 — Social Media Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.