While Twitter Moments aren’t new to the platform, it’s taken some time for average users to get their hands on the feature. When Moments hit the scene, it was a highly regulated and carefully aggregated stream of content. Dedicated staff and Twitter’s content partners patched together tweets, images and Vines to tell important and trending stories in a more concise way than sifting through the platform’s deluge of content. Now, all Twitter users can create Moments to share with the world.
Upcoming Events and Award Deadlines
- October 7 — Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
- October 13 — Make YouTube a Vibrant Channel for Your Brand
- October 19 — Platinum PR and Agency Elite Awards Luncheon
- October 19 — Crisis Management Workshop
- October 20 — Social Media Conference
- October 21 — Nonprofit PR Awards
PR Insiders More
The Lists More
PR News honored the year's most creative, resourceful and shareable campaigns at its 2016 Social Media Awards luncheon on June 6 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami.
Crisis management is an art, not a science. In this edition of PR News’ Book of Crisis Management Strategies & Tactics, you will discover many different views on this art, and you are certain to… Continued